The Truffle-KTR24 is the smallest model in the compact line of Truffle subwoofer. The source subwoofer has a frequency range of 45 Hz to 150 Hz and is comprised of a single 4" driver with passive radiators. Easy to conceal, the Truffle-KTR24 has an 8"-long cylindrical speaker box equipped with one 4" active driver on one end and one 4" passive speaker on the other, making the box a perfect omnidirectional low-end source.
This subwoofer provides the low-end frequencies for the Azimut-KAMUT2L1 audio system.
Unique Performance-to-Size Ratio
Produces an impressive high-power performance by producing a high SPL from a small frame.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Drivers 4" ferrite magnet woofer with 1" voice coil + 4" passive radiator
- Frequency Range 45 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Sensitivity 82.4 dB (1W, 1m)
- Maximum SPL3 112 dB
- Power Handling 60 W
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- Crossover External Crossover Required
- Coverage Omni
Handling & Finishes
- IP Rating IP54
- Dimensions(2) 120 x 116 x 190 mm (4.7 x 4.6 x 7.48 in)
- Weight 1.5 kg (3.31 lb)
- Colors & Finishes Textured Powder Black
- Recommended Amplifier Kommander-KA02
- Notes for data:
- Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor from sensitivity scaled @1m and power handling specifications, exclusive of power compression.
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.