The Firenze-KH8 is a powerful, top-of-the-line touring system featuring Slim Array Technology (SAT) and Electronic Beam Steering (EBS). Self-powered and weather resistant, the KH8 produces an exceptional peak output of 145 dB SPL and is fully controlled by 8 onboard DSPs for maximum operational flexibility offering a unique solution to the live sound market.
The state-of-the-art rigging system allows you to pre-cable stacks of 3 units to fly a straight 24-unit cluster in less than 10 minutes. This is possible because it is not necessary to dismount the entire cluster: the speakers are anchored in groups of three within rigid frames that can be connected quickly to create longer clusters. Compared to traditional systems that require wiring and a mechanical connection for each speaker, the KH8 cuts down on time for a cost-sensitive solution.
Our Firenze-KH8 is a powered IP45 system with an integrated IP65 electronic enclosure, to resist even heavy rain.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Slim Array Technology
Practicality in transporting, ease of assembly and cost savings aren’t the only benefits of our unique technology, Slim Array Technology (SAT).
Electronic Beam Steering
The ability to digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array not only ensures the same listening experience to all audience members but, at the same time, limits the noise pollution in the areas where the sound pressure must be kept at a minimum.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Power Handling `2000 W(AES) + 800 W(AES)
- Max power 6160 W(AES)
- Frequency range 60 Hz – 18 kHz (- 3dB) (1)
- SPL 1W/1mt 102.4 dB (Low) - 99.5dB (Mid) - 119 dB (High) (2)
- Maximum SPL 145dB (3)
- Horizontal 120°
- Vertical Digitally adjustable
- Type DSP Controlled
- Frequency 300 Hz (Low-Mid); 1300 Hz (Mid-High)
- Full range 8 X 8” Neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5” voice coil 8 X 4” neodymium magnet woofer with 1.5” voice coil 4 X 1.4” neodymium magnet compression driver with 1.5” voice coil
Remote control & Audio in/out
- Connectors 1 Male + 1 Female LK25 connector (IP67)
- Connection 1 Analog audio - 2 AES/EBU - Remote control over IP
- Connector 1 x PowerCon TRUE1 (IP65)
- Type 2 Module class D with PFC - DSP controlled
- Nominal Output Power 8 x 2000 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD + NOISE (4)
- Protection Over Temp.(Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0 -1 dB) for 1 W @ 8 Ω
- Damping factor @ 100 Hz >10000
- THD+N 1W to Full Power @ 4 Ω 0.2%
- Thermal dissipation 1/4 of max output power @ 4 Ω = 2000 BTU/h (505Kcal/h)
- Efficiency > 75% (typical)
- 1/8 rated power (pink noise) @ 4 Ω per channel 1250 W
- Electronics 65
- Speaker Box 45
- Dimensions (Per Unit) 117 cm x 50 cm x 20 cm (46.1“ x 19.7” x 7.88“)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4mt then scaled @ 1mt
- Measured with musical signal
- EIAJ Test Standard, 1kHz, 1% THD (single ch driven)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Firenze-KH8 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.