The KA14 is a versatile amplifier, easily adaptable for small applications that do not require a lot of power. Responding to the needs for a simple solution for those who do not have many additional resources, the KA14 is a complete system with a mixer, processor and amplifier.
The KA14 features 2 XLR and RCA input to four fully independent and configurable output channels (4 x 250W @ 4Ω). The KA14 can be used as a mixer for fixed installations thanks to the XLR and RCA analog inputs.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
- Type 4ch switching mode, Class D Amplifier
- Output Power (1) 4x 250 W @ 4 Ω
- Impedance minimum 4 Ω
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Connections 2x XLR (bal) Mic/Line input
- . 3x stereo pairs RCA (unbal) line inputs
- . 1x stereo pair RCA (unbal) line output
- . 2x NL4 speakOn loudspeaker output
- Control K-Framework software via USB or RS485
Digital signal processor
- Built-in DSP Input gain, delay up to 12 ms,
- . 4 full parametric IIR filters (Peaking, Shelving, Hi/Lo pass, Hi/Lo
- . Butterworth), Onboard preset,
- . Remote monitoring
- MAINS Operating Range 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Power Consumption 400 W @ 4 Ω load, Pink noise, 1/8 rated power
- Protections Thermal protection, High Frequency, DC, Saturation Protection, Overcurrent, Primary AC Undercurrent
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (2) 430 x 89 x 305 mm (17 x 3.5 x 12 in)
- Weight 3.8 kg (8.37 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black
- IP Rating IP20
- Regulatory see certifications files in the download section
- Notes for data:
(1) EIAJ 8/32 burst test standard
(2) Removable rubber feet and rack mounting brackets excluded
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
K-framework ManualVer. 2.6
KA14 DatasheetVer. 3.0
K-framework 2.2.8 - WindowsVer. 2.2
KA14 User GuideVer. 1.3
KA14 DWG 3DVer. 1.2
KA14 3DS 3DVer. 1.0
KA14 DXF 2DVer. 1.4
KA14 PDF 3DVer. 14
KA14 LayoutVer. 1.2
KA14 Architects SpecsVer. 1.0
Amp-to-Speakers TableVer. 2.1
Kommander Certifications ver. 1.0Ver. 1.0
Kommander-KA14 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.