The KA14 is a versatile amplifier, easily adaptable for small applications that do not require a lot of power. Responding to the needs for a simple solution for those who do not have many additional resources, the KA14 is a complete system with a mixer, processor and amplifier.
The KA14 features 2 XLR and RCA input to four fully independent and configurable output channels (4 x 300W @ 4Ω). The KA14 can be used as a mixer for fixed installations thanks to the XLR and RCA analog inputs.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions, from signal routing to level and delay settings.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
- Max Output @ 4Ω 4 x 300 W (1)
- Minimum Impendance 4 Ω
- Distortion (THD+N) 0.005% Typical ( 1W @ 4Ω )
- Bandwidth 20 Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB)
- Input Impedance 47 kΩ
- Dynamic Range 113 dB
- Nominal Voltage Gain (f=1 kHz) 28.2 dB
- Thermal yes
- Short Circuit / Overload yes
- DC Output yes
Audio input / output
- Input Connectors 2 Female 3-Pin Balanced XLR + 3 Stereo female
- Output Connectors Unbalanced RCA Stereo Female Unbalanced RCA
Remote controlo input
- Connectors 1 USB B Jack Serial Converter
Audio Powered Output
- Connectors 2x4 Pin Speakon NL4
- NL4 1 Wiring 1+1-=A1 / 2+2- =A2
- NL4 2 Wiring 1+1-=B1 / 2+2- =B2
- Connector VDE
- Nominal voltage 100 - 240V 50/60 Hz
- Operating range 85 - 264V
- Efficiency >79% (typical)
- THD+N 1W to Full Power @ 4 Ω 400 W
- IP 20
- Dimensions 43.0 x 9.4 x 29.5 cm (16.92“ x 3.7” x 11.61“) (2)
- Weight 3.8 kg (8.37 lb)
- Notes for data:
- EIAJ Test Standard, 1KHz, 1%THD
- (W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Kommander-KA14 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.