Composed of 16 x 6 mm electret condenser cardioid capsules aligned in a line array configuration, the KMC50 has been designed for voice and instrument amplification as well as for capturing environmental sound with the precision of a perfect directive microphone.
Achieving higher directivity with the Capture-KMC50 by linking up to 4 units to create an impressive continuous steerable array allows users to explore new microphone techniques and applications.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Minimal Variation of Gain
Due to its line array characteristics, our microphones featuring Pure Array Technology show a minimal variation of gain with distance.
Wide Vertical Polar Pattern
The polar response is cardioid in the vertical plane and very narrow in the horizontal plan, which allows for a wide upright registration, resulting in capturing only the person in front of the microphone regardless of height or standing or sitting.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Transducer Type 16 x 6 mm electret condenser
- Frequency Response 55 – 20000 Hz (-6 dB)
- Polar pattern Cardioid array
- Max Input Sound Level 110 dB SPL (1 kHz, 10% THD)
- Sensitivity -32 dBV (1kHz @ 94 dB SPL)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 57 dB (1 kHz, A-weighted)
- Connector XLR-M
- Preamplifier Single unit: wired preamplifier
- . Multiple units: preamplifier box requiring external 5 VDC 500 mA power supply
- Phantom Supply Voltage 36 to 52 VDC, (+) pins 2 and 3
Handling and Finish
- Finish Ruthenium-plated Aluminum
- Dimensions (1)10 x 10 x 510 mm (0.39 x 0.39 x 20 in)
- Weight 0.080 kg (0.176 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Net dimensions of the microphone bar, base excluced.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.