The versatile Pinnacle-KR402 I is a ultra-light powered portable system featuring 1 x Thunder-KMT21 I subwoofer with 2 channels of 2000W matched to 2 x Python-KP102 I mid-high line array elements with 12 x 2.15" neodymium magnet transducers per side in a stereo configuration. The hardware included guarantees ultra fast set-up and optimum mechanical stability.
The Pinnacle-KR402 is ideal for applications such as theaters, auditoriums and concerts and live events.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions: input/output levels, signal routing, offset delays for the subwoofer and Speakon output and overall system delay (up to 330 ms).
- Power handling 1600 W (AES)
- Impedance 4Ω
- Frequency range 30 Hz - 150 Hz ± 3dB (preset relating)
- Maximum SPL 130 dB continuous - 136 dB peak
- Horizontal Omni°
- Vertical Omni°
- Type DSP controlled
- Frequency 150 Hz (preset dependent)
- Full-range 1 x 21” neodymium speakers with 3” voice coil
- Type 1 Class D modules - DSP controlled
- Power 2400 Watt @ 4Ω
- Protection Dynamic limiter, over current, over temp, short circuits
- Dimension 55.5 x 55.5 x 76.3 cm (21.85“ x 21.85” x 30.03“) (1)
- Weight 44.5 Kg (98.1 lb)
- Power handling 720 W (AES)
- Impedance 4Ω or 16Ω (selectable)
- Frequency range 120 Hz - 20 KHz.
- Maximum SPL 128 dB continuous - 134 dB peak
- Horizontal 90°
- Vertical 7°- 30° (selectable)
- Coaxial External Crossover required
- Frequency High pass @120 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full-range 12 x 3.15” neodymium magnet with 1” voice coil
Power Audio Imput
- Connectors 2 x 4-pin Speakon
- Wiring 1+ 1- (Signal IN & LINK ) 2+ 2- (Through)
- Vertical pattern Spot - Flood
- Impedance 4Ω - 16Ω
- Dimensions 8.8 x 100.0 x 11.8 cm (3.46“ x 39.37” x 4.64 “) (1)
- Weight 5.8 Kg (26.45 lb)
- Notes for data:
- (W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
KR402 I DatasheetVer. 2.0
Pinnacle User GuideVer. 1.0
EASE & EASE Focus DataVer. 4.0
K-framework 2.2.4 - WindowsVer. 2.2
KR402 I DWG 3DVer. 1.0
KR402 I DXF 2DVer. 3.0
KR402 I PDF 3DVer. 1.0
KR402 I LayoutVer. 1.0
KR402 I Architect Specsver. 1.2
KR402 I 3DS 3DVer. 1.0
K-framework ManualVer. 2.6
EASE Focus 3 Download
Pinnacle-KR402 I can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.