The Aziumt-KAMUT2L is composed of two 10cm-long Lyzard loudspeakers in Anticorodal aluminum, an ultra-compact stainless steel Rumble-KU44-2 subwoofer easy for hiding in plain sight, a 14x14x4cm Kommander-KA02 amplifier and a covert remote control.
Plug and Play
Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
For applications that require audio coverage in multiple zones, we have designed a complete system that is capable of connecting all the speakers to one network.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, users are able to stream preferred music directly from a mobile device, music library or from the web - allowing access to hundreds of thousands of songs.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Power Handling Subwoofer: 80W, Mid-high speakers: 15W each
- Impedance Subwoofer: 2Ω, Mid-high speakers: 16Ω)
- Frequency range 45Hz – 19kHz (-10dB)
- SPL 1W/1mt Subwoofer: 87dBSPL, Mid-high speakers: 82dBSPL
- Maximum SPL Subwoofer: 100dBSPL (continuous) - 106dBSPL (peak), Mid-high speakers: 92dBSPL (continuous) - 98dBSPL (peak)
- Horizontal Subwoofer: omni, Mid-high speakers: 140°
- Vertical Subwoofer: omni, Mid-high speakers: 20°
- Type Internal digital crossover
- Low frequency 2 x 4” Ferrite Magnet with 1” voice coil 2 x 4” Passive Radiator
- Mid-High frequency 4 x 0.5” Neodymium Magnet with 0.5” voice coil
- Analog Balanced Left: 3-pin phoenix, Right: 3-pin phoenix
- Analog Unbalanced 3.5mm Jack Stereo
- Optic Fibre Optic Jack Connector
- USB 4 x USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.1 Bluetooth Low Energy
Power Audio Output
- Subwoofer 4-pin phoenix (Ch1-Ch2 PBTL config)
- Mid-high speakers Left: 2-pin phoenix (Ch3 BTL config) Right: 2-pin phoenix (Ch4 BTL config)
- Wired Remote Control 2-pin phoenix
- Hardware Control 5-pin phoenix (4 x GPIO ports)
- Network 10-100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45), Wirelss LAN 802.11n
- Sample Rate 96 kHz
- Bit Depth 32 bit
- Type 4-channel Class-D audio amplifier
- Power 4 x 50W @ 4Ω
- Azimut Config Subwoofer: 100 W @ 2Ω (Ch1-Ch2 PBTL config) Mid-high out left: 50 W @ 4Ω (Ch3 BTL config) Mid-high out right: 50 W @ 4Ω (Ch4 BTL config)
- Type Output Short Protection,DC Offset, Overtemperature, Undervoltage and Overvoltage, 40V Load Dump,Open Ground and Power Tolerant
- Operating Range 24Vdc - 5A
- Connector 2.5mm power jack
- Dimensions Mid-high: 2.2 x 10.0 x 1.2 cm (0.8”x 3.9”x 0.4”) Subwoofer: 50.0 x 11.6 x 10.1 cm (19.7”x 4.6”x 4.0”) Amplifier: 14.4 x 4.6 x 14.4 cm (5.7”x 1.8”x 5.7”) Remote: 2.2 x 10.0 x 1.2 cm (0.8”x 3.9”x 0.4”)
- Weight Mid-high: 0.065 kg (0,14 lbs) Subwoofer: 5.2 kg (11.46 lbs) Amplifier: 0.5 kg (1.10 lbs) Remote: 0.045 kg (0.10 lbs)
- New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Azimut-KAMUT2L can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.