The most inconspicuous system is the Azimut-KAMUT2L1 composed of two impossibly mini 1.5”-long Lyzard-KZ1 loudspeakers, an ultra-compact Truffle-KTR24 subwoofer, a 14x14x2cm Kommander-KA02 amplifier and a covert remote control.
The Azimut-KAMUT2L1 is designed for discreet use in a variety of intimate environments where high-quality background music is needed in a compact form, such as museums and small retail stores.
Plug and Play
Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
For applications that require audio coverage in multiple zones, we have designed a complete system that is capable of connecting all the speakers to one network.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, users are able to stream preferred music directly from a mobile device, music library or from the web - allowing access to hundreds of thousands of songs.
- Type Complete full-range audio solution with stand-alone amplifier
- Components 1x Kommander-KA02 amplifier, 1x Truffle-KTR24 subwoofer, 2x Lyzard-KZ1 mid-high speakers, 1x K-AUDIOCTRL remote control w/cable
- Frequency Response 45 Hz – 18.5 kHz (-6 dB)
- Sensivity Subwoofer: 82.4 dB SPL (1W/1mt), Mid-high speakers: 72.5 dB SPL (1W/1mt)
- Maximum SPL 102 dB SPL peak
- Maximum Analog Input Level BAL input (+4 dBu) max input level @ 3.20 V, unBAL input (-10 dBV) max input level @ 2.24 V
- Coverage Subwoofer: omni, Mid-high speakers: 140° horizontial, 20° vertical
- Input Sample Rate and Resolution Up to 96 kHz @ 24 bit with internal SRC and jitter correction
- Built-in DSP Remote control with dedicated app for setting levels, equalization, signal distribution and wireless connectivity
Internal Amplifier Module
- Type 4 ch. switch-mode, class D
- Peak Output Power 4 x 50W @ 4Ω
- AC Input Operating Range Dedicated AC/DC power adapter 100-240V ~ AC, 50-60 Hz imput / 24 V, 5 A DC output
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Mains Connector 5.5 mm DC (24 V, 5 A)
Controls & Connectivity
- Input Signal 3.5 mm jack unBAL analog stereo input, 2 x BAL input: MC 1.5/3-ST-3.81 BK Phoenix connector, Optical Toslink digital input
- GPIO MC 1.5/5-G-3.81 BK Phoenix connector
- Data 4 x USB-A 2.0, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet
- Wireless 4.1 Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Mid-high Speakers: 2.2 x 10.0 x 1.2 cm (0.8”x 3.9”x 0.4”)
- Subwoofer: 50.0 x 11.6 x 10.1 cm (19.7”x 4.6”x 4.0”)
- Amplifier: 14.4 x 4.6 x 14.4 cm (5.7”x 1.8”x 5.7”)
- Remote: 2.2 x 10.0 x 1.2 cm (0.8”x 3.9”x 0.4”)
- Mid-high Speakers: 0.065 kg (0,14 lbs)
- Subwoofer: 5.2 kg (11.46 lbs)
- Amplifier: 0.5 kg (1.10 lbs)
- Remote: 0.045 kg (0.10 lbs)
Color & Finishes
- Subwoofer and Amplifier: Black textured power paint
- Mid-high Speakers: `black, white, custom RAL, and polished and 24K gold stainless steel
- New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.