The Firenze-KH7 is an extremely compact loudspeaker in an elegant frame with a high-power density. The self-powered line array element features four 12” coaxial neodymium magnet woofers and produces an exceptional peak output of 141 dB SPL for powerful, even coverage in the venue. An integrated Class D amplifier delivers 4 x 2000 W at 4Ω.
The Firenze-KH7 has an adjustable 100° by 30° horn to select a wide or narrow sound emission and a variety of dedicated joining and hanging accessories for different configurations including both vertical and horizontal cluster arrays.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Slim Array Technology
Practicality in transporting, ease of assembly and cost savings aren’t the only benefits of our unique technology, Slim Array Technology (SAT).
Electronic Beam Steering
The ability to digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array not only ensures the same listening experience to all audience members but, at the same time, limits the noise pollution in the areas where the sound pressure must be kept at a minimum.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Power Handling 1800 + 800 W
- Max power 4000W
- Frequency range (-10dB) 60 Hz – 18 kHz
- SPL 1W/1mt 101 dB (low) - 118 dB (high)
- Maximum SPL 141dB
- Horizontal 100° / 30 ° + digital adjustment
- Vertical 30° / 100 ° + digital adjustment
- Type DSP controlled + passive filter
- Frequency 1200 Hz
- Low-mid frequency 4 X 12” coaxial neodymium magnet woofer
- Analog connectors 1 Male + 1 Female XLR IN/OUT
- Digital connectors 1 Female XLR AES/EBU IN
Remote control input
- Connectors 2 x RJ45 ethernet
- Impedance 16 Ω - 40 Ω
- Type 1 Class D module with PFC - DSP controlled
- Nominal Power Output 4 X 2000 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD + NOISE
- Protections Over Temp.(Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0 -1 dB) for 1 W @ 8 Ω
- Damping factor @ 100 Hz >10000
- THD+N 1kHz,1 W 0.2%
- Thermal dissipation 1/4 of max output power @ 4 Ω | @230V = 1123 BTU/h (283 KCal/h) | @115V = 1150 BTU/h (290 KCal/h)
- Nominal power requirements 100 - 240 Vac ± 10% 50/60 Hz
- Operating Range 90 – 264 Vac
- Power factor (cos φ) >0.90 @ 4Ω full power
- 1/8 rated power (pink noise)@ 4Ω 600 W
- IP 53
- Dimensions 117 cm x 35 cm x20 cm (46.06“ x 13.78” x 7.87“)
- Weight 52 Kg (114.64 lb)
- Notes for data:
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Firenze-KH7 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.