Needless to say, this loudspeaker is astoundingly small in a class of its own. In fact, the mini Lyzard measures 2 x 3.5 x 2 cm and weighs only 23 grams. However, the audio performance remains umcompromised with a 0.5” long excursion driver contained an ultra-resistant aluminum chassis. An innovative sound experience, the high-efficiency driver, which covers an impressively wide frequency range, has a neodymium magnet and suspensions engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer noise.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Rated Power 1.7 W AES (3.4 W peak)
- Impedance 16Ω
- Frequency range 850 Hz – 18.5 KHz +/- 6dB (1)
- Sensivity 72.5 dB (1W, 1m)
- Maximum SPL 74.5 dB continuous – 77.5 dB peak (3)
- Type External crossover required
- 0.5” neodymium magnet woofer with 0.5” voice coil
Power Audio input
- Connectors IN+ IN- (to be soldered or screwed)
- Dimensions 22 x 37 x 10.5 mm (0.87 x 1.46 x 0.41")
- Weight 0.021 kg (0.046 lb)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 8m then scaled @ 1m;
- Measured with musical signal
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.