The Lyzard-KZ14 has resistant enclosure milled from a single bar of aluminum containing four 0.5” long excursion, full-range drivers housed in a sleek frame. The high efficiency drive units have neodymium magnet structures and suspensions engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer noise. This miniature, slim column is only 10 cm tall and 2.2 cm wide yet delivers clear audio with an amazing output of 92 dB continuous - remarkable from such a minuscule enclosure.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Max Power Handling 8 W (AES)
- Impedance 16Ω
- Frequency range 250 Hz – 18 KHz +/- 6dB (1)
- SPL 1W/1mt 82 dB (2)
- Maximum SPL 92 dB continuous – 98 dB peak (3)
- Horizontal 140°
- Vertical 20°
- Type External Crossover required
- Frequency 250Hz 24dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full range 4 x 0.5” Neodymium speakers with 0.5” voice coil
Power Audio input
- Connectors IN+ IN- (to be soldered or screwed)
- KA14, KA24 for up to 4 units each channel
- Dimensions 2.1 x 10.0 x 1.2 cm (0.83”x 3.93”x 0.47”) (4)
- Weight 0.059 kg (0.13 lb)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 8m then scaled @ 1m;
- Measured with musical signal
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Lyzard-KZ14 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.