The Lyzard-KZ14 has resistant enclosure milled from a single bar of aluminum containing four 0.5” long excursion, full-range drivers housed in a sleek frame. The high efficiency drive units have neodymium magnet structures and suspensions engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer noise. This miniature, slim column is only 10 cm tall and 2.2 cm wide yet delivers clear audio with an amazing output of 92 dB continuous - remarkable from such a minuscule enclosure.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Type Line array
- Drivers 4 x 0.5" neodymium magnet woofer with 0.5" voice coil
- Frequency Response 500 Hz – 18.5 kHz (-10 dB) (1)
- Sensitivity 82 dB 1W, 1mt (2)
- Rated Power 8 W AES (15 W peak)
- Maximum SPL 92 dB continuous, 98 dB peak (3)
- Nominal Impedance 16 Ω
- Crossover External crossover required
- Coverage 140° horizontal, 20° vertical
Controls and Connectivity
- Connectivity IN+ IN- screw terminals
- IP Rating IP54
- EN54-24 EN 54-24-2008 compliant
- Rigging and Handling Adhesive strips included, hidden screw point
- Dimensions 22 x 100 x 10.8 mm (0.83 x 3.93 x 0.47 in) (4)
- Weight 0.059 kg (0.13 lb)
Colors and Finishes
- Colors Black, White, Customized RAL color
- Finishes Brushed, Polished, and 24K Gold
- Recommended Amplifier Kommander-KA02, Kommander-KA14
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 8m then scaled @ 1m;
- Measured with musical signal
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Lyzard-KZ14 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.