The 2 x 21” subwoofer features neodymium magnets with 6” voice coils driven by powerful Class D amplifiers. The large ports are designed to be fully symmetrical to the speakers, which means the back loading on the drivers is consistent and even with no port air turbulence.
The rear panel provides balanced analog and digital AES3 inputs and Ethernet connectivity for complete remote control over the fully-featured integrated DSP.
With the Firenze-KS7, gradient/cardioid configurations and end-fire arrangements are made easy with up to 2 seconds of input delay and frequency shaping. The Firenze-KS7 is an all-encompassing subwoofer that is capable of being employed as a single point source or in an arch array configuration.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Type Subwoofer
- Frequency Response 25 Hz – 120 Hz (-10 dB)
- Power Handling 7000 W
- Sensitivity 99.5 dB (1 W/ 1M)
- Maximum SPL 138 dB (cont.) – 141 dB (peak)
- Crossover Internal DSP presets (120 Hz maximum)
- Coverage Omni
- Input Sample Rate & Resolution Up to 96 kHz @ 24 bit with internal SRC and jitter correction
- Built-in DSP Delay up to 2 s, level and temperature remote monitoring
Internal Amplifier Module
- Type 2-ch switch-mode Class D
- Peak Output Power 2 X 3500 W @ 2 Ω 1% THD+N
- Operating Range 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Power Consumption 600 W @ 4 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Protection Over Temp.(Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Mains Connector powerCON True with link inlet
Controls & Connectivity
- Controls Remote control with dedicated PC software via ethernet connection
- Analog Connectivity 1x XLR (bal) input signal, 1x XLR signal through
- Digital Connectivity 1x XLR AES3
- Connectivity 2x Ethercon for remote control
Dimensions & Certifications
- Dimensions 1170 x 590 x 850 mm – 45.74 x 23.22 x 33.46“
- Weight 104.4 kg (230.16 lbs)
- IP 20 (53 with K-AMPCOVER accessory)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated presets
- Measured @ 4 m then scaled @ 1 m
- Measured with musical signal with crest factor 4.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.