The 2 x 21” subwoofer features neodymium magnets with 6” voice coils driven by powerful Class D amplifiers. The large ports are designed to be fully symmetrical to the speakers, which means the back loading on the drivers is consistent and even with no port air turbulence.
The rear panel provides balanced analog and digital AES3 inputs and Ethernet connectivity for complete remote control over the fully-featured integrated DSP.
With the Firenze-KS7, gradient/cardioid configurations and end-fire arrangements are made easy with up to 2 seconds of input delay and frequency shaping. The Firenze-KS7 is an all-encompassing subwoofer that is capable of being employed as a single point source or in an arch array configuration.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Type Active subwoofer
- Transducers 2x 21” Neodymium magnet woofer with 5.31” voice coil
- Frequency Response (1) 25 Hz – 120 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 141 dB peak
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors Analog: 1x XLR (bal) input signal + 1x XLR (bal) parallel output
- . Digital: 1x XLR AES3 input
- Control Remote control with dedicated PC software via Ethernet
Digital signal processor
- Built-in DSP Input gain, delay up to 2 s, Full parametric IIR filters (Peaking, Shelving, Hi/Lo pass, Hi/Lo Butterworth), Level and Temperature remote monitoring
- Type 2-ch., switch mode, class D
- Output power 2x 3500 W @ 2 Ω 1% THD+N
- Power consumption 600 W @ 4 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Operating range 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Mains connector powerCON True with link inlet
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 1162 x 590 x 851 mm (45.7 x 23.2 x 33.5 in)
- Weight 104.4 kg (230.16 lb)
- Material Wood
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP53
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.